[Summary at the end of the page]
This year again, the coronavirus interferes with the organisation of our General Assembly and prevents us from gathering to give you a review of the past year.
At our September 2020 meeting, you voted remotely before the meeting, under temporary Royal Decrees for the pandemic. These Royal Decrees are no longer in force.
On 14 and 17 May, the extraordinary and ordinary general meetings of Citizenfund SC will be held. Our current statutes do not allow us to invite you in person in due form to these two meetings. However, in order to close the year 2020 and to make some changes to our statutes (including allowing electronic voting), we need your votes.
We therefore invite you to vote by proxy for these ordinary and extraordinary general meetings, for which you will find the agendas and associated documents below.
Please note that the modification of the statutes that will be voted during the extraordinary general assembly can only be held with a majority of proxies received (i.e. minimum 96 proxies). If this number is not reached, the General Assembly will not be able to vote and the Board of Directors will have to convene a second General Assembly. We count on your participation to ensure that the first meeting is sufficient.
Please take the time to read the documents provided and do not hesitate to ask us your questions before voting by proxy. Send us your questions until Monday 10 May at 11.59 pm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “AGM 2021 questions” in the subject line. We will consolidate the questions and send you the answers by email by Wednesday 12 May 2021.
Proxies are expected by Thursday 13 May 2021 at 12 noon at the latest, by e-mail to email@example.com indicating “Vote AG 2021” in the subject line or to our postal address: Citizenfund scrl, chaussée de Louvain 775, 1140 Evere.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Citizenfund SCRL will be held on Friday 14 May 2021 at 2 pm, in the office of the Notaries Gérard INDEKEU and Dimitri CLEENEWERCK de CRAYENCOUR, in Brussels. The EGM will not be broadcast online.
The Ordinary General Meeting of Citizenfund SCRL will be held on Monday 17 May 2021 at 6 p.m. at the headquarters. The OGM will not be broadcast online. On the same day, Monday 17 May, at 8pm, an online discussion open to all will be organised to inform you about the decisions taken and the conclusions of the OGM.
Agenda and proceedings of two general meetings:
Extraordinary General Meeting on 14 May 2021 at 2pm
- Amendment of the articles of association (proposed here).
– Adaptation to the new company code.
– Addition of C shares at €50 and D shares at €250 for CoopUs (Finance&invest.brussels).
– Removal of the age restriction for natural persons subscribing to B shares.
– Addition of mentions related to obtaining the BCorp label.
– Addition of the receipt of donations or legacies in the context of its activities.
– Addition of the possibility to hold general meetings by electronic means and to vote in writing before the meeting.
- Adoption of new coordinated statutes incorporating the above changes.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Citizenfund SCRL will be held on Friday 14 May 2021 at 2 p.m. in the office of Notaries Gérard INDEKEU and Dimitri CLEENEWERCK de CRAYENCOUR, in Brussels.
The EGM will take place if at least 97 proxies have been received beforehand. The EGM will not be broadcast online. You must vote by proxy before Thursday 13 May. If this number is not reached, the General Assembly will not be able to vote and the Board of Directors will have to convene a second General Assembly which will vote on the same agenda and which can be held regardless of the number of people present and will take place on Monday 31 May. We count on you to make sure that the first meeting is sufficient!
All the decisions on the agenda must be adopted by a majority of 4/5 (80%) of the valid votes cast. As a reminder, each member is entitled to one vote, regardless of the number of shares he or she holds and regardless of the category of shares he or she holds.
Ordinary General Meeting on 17 May 2021 at 6 pm
- Vote on the minutes of the General Assembly 2020
- Report of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of the annual accounts for the financial year 2020
- Vote on the approval of the annual accounts for the financial year 2020
- Vote on the allocation of the result 2020
- Vote on the discharge of the directors for the financial year 2020
- Presentation and vote on the budget for 2021
- Vote on the amendments to the new Rules of Procedure
- Vote for the new members of the selection committee
The Ordinary General Meeting of Citizenfund SCRL will be held on Monday 17 May 2021 at 6 p.m. at the headquarters. The OGM will not be broadcast online. You must vote by proxy before Thursday 13 May. You will be invited to participate in an informal online discussion following this OGM, on Monday 17 May 2021 at 8pm.
As a reminder, each member is entitled to one vote regardless of the number of shares he or she holds, and regardless of the category of shares he or she holds. All decisions taken by the General Assembly must be adopted by a majority of 75% of the validly cast votes.
In order to vote by proxy in the best possible circumstances, you will find the following documents attached to this invitation. The documents are in French. Please let us know if you would like a translation of those documents.
- 0. Convocation AGE & AGO : the official invitation to our GA (the content of this page).
- 1. Explications Assemblée Générale Citizenfund 2021 : a document detailing the agenda items for each of the two general meetings.
- 2. Statuts CITIZENFUND version 30 avril 2021 : the new statutes that we propose to validate
- 3. Note justificative sur la modification des statuts : the report of the Board of Directors which justifies in detail the proposed changes to the object, aims, purpose and values of the Citizenfund, in accordance with Article 6:70, § 2
- 4. PV AG 21.09.2020 :the minutes of the last General Assembly of 21 September 2020
- 5. Rapport du Conseil d’Administration
- 6. Comptes annuels 2020 : The draft annual accounts as at 31 December 2020
- 7. Règlement d’ordre intérieur 2021 : The proposal for new internal rules of procedure following the amendments to the statutes
- 8. Procuration AG : the proxy form that you need to fill in to cast a valid vote.
We are well aware that this situation is not ideal and we regret that we are unable to invite you in person to these two general meetings. Nevertheless, we ask you to vote by proxy. We look forward to seeing you at our informal discussion after the two general meetings to inform you of the decisions taken and the progress of Citizenfund.
See you soon,
The Citizenfund team
In (very) brief :
- This is a notice of our Extraordinary General Meeting and Ordinary General Meeting.
- Read the documents available
- Before 10 May: ask your questions by e-mail.
- Before 13 May: return the proxy by mail or by post.
- On 14 May: the Extraordinary General Assembly will take place. Unfortunately, you will not be able to attend. Therefore we need your proxies.
- On 17 May: the ordinary General Assembly will take place, which unfortunately you will not be able to attend. For this reason we need your proxies.
- 17 May at 8pm: video conference meeting for an informal discussion. More information will follow.